Make a Braid Barn reservation today.
01493 369 849 / / map
About Braid Barn
Braid Barn is a grade two listed Barn in the former grounds of Stokesby Hall. Recently converted to a residence and offering luxurious Bed and Breakfast accommodation.
Located just outside the small, friendly and picturesque Norfolk village of Stokesby.
Braid Barn Bed and Breakfast is perfectly located for the Norfolk Broads, beautiful countryside walks and leisurely cycling. Numerous nearby coastal villages and with Norwich and Great Yarmouth only a short drive away.
It is our pleasure to take care of you while you are in this beautiful part of England to compliment your visit and do our utmost to ensure your return.
Rooms & facilities
- Three individual en-suite king size rooms
- Flat screen television, tea and coffee and hairdryers in all rooms
- Private parking available for all guests
- Check in between 3pm and 8pm
- Check out by 11am
- Full english breakfast (see below)
- Breakfast is served between 8am & 9.15am
- Times can be altered to suit your needs
- Produce is locally sourced; we use local free range eggs
- Fruit juice, tea and coffee
- Cereals, full english breakfast, white & brown bread or toast served with preserves
- Contact us in advance if you have special dietary requirements
- Per double room per night
- Bamboo room £75 - after 22/4/2012 £85
- Black & White room £80 - after 22/4/2012 £95
- Teal room £85 - after 22/4/2012 £105
- For single occupancy please contact us...
- Rates include a full english breakfast
Terms & conditions
Bookings should be guaranteed with a credit card. We require three days notice of cancellations, if less than three days notice is given we will take the cost of one night's accommodation.
Failure to cancel a booking will result in the full cost of the booking being taken.
Debit Card, Credit Card (Excludes American Express and Diners club) or cash. We do not accept cheques.