Your shopping cart is empty!
Gieves & Hawkes acquired the covetable address of No.1 Savile Row in 1913, establishing the street as an epicentre for bespoke tailoring. Since then, it's grown as one of the most revered tailors world-over. Testament to the brand's heritage is this twill jacket. Crafted to a regular-fit that isn't too snug, padded shoulders and notch lapels carefully construct an even frame while double vents at the back ease in freedom of movement.
- Gieves & Hawkes wool jacket
- Exposed button fastenings at front
- Regular-fit, notch lapels, single-breasted, padded shoulders, four non-functioning buttons at cuffs, one welt pocket at chest, two flap pockets at front, double vent detailing at back hem, four interior pockets, partially lined
- 100% wool; lining 100% cupro; trim 97% viscose, 3% cupro
- Dry clean
- Size 40: Length centre back to hem 30", shoulder width 18”, sleeve length 32”, waist 40”
- Model is 6ft and wears a size 40
GIEVES & HAWKES - Regular-fit twill jacket sale WUC92328959