Your shopping cart is empty!
Acquiring the covetable address of No.1 Savile Row in 1913, Gieves & Hawkes is responsible for establishing the street as the ultimate destination for bespoke tailoring. Acclaimed for its impeccable craftsmanship, the British heritage brand works its sartorial expertise into this linen jacket by presenting it in a sky-blue hue, strengthening with padded shoulders and rounding off with a double vent for a non-restrictive fit.
- Gieves & Hawkes linen jacket
- Exposed button fastenings at front
- Regular-fit, notch lapels, hand-stitched lapels, padded shoulders, single-breasted, four non-functioning buttons at cuffs, all-over textured herringbone pattern, buttonhole at lapel, one welt pocket at chest, two flap pockets at front, double vents at back hem, three interior pockets, fully lined
- 100% linen; lining 100% cupro
- Dry clean
- Size 40: Length centre back to hem 30", shoulder width 18.5", sleeve length 34", waist 40"
- Model is 6ft and wears a size 40
GIEVES & HAWKES - Regular-fit linen jacket sale YAM44172459